Group Visit Program
We look forward to welcoming your group or organization to campus. Please read the below information regarding group visits prior to filling out the request form below.
We offer two group, walking tours per day at either 11 am or 1 pm. These last from 30-45 mintues, and are an outside tour of campus. If you select an Admissions Information Session, it will be scheduled at either 10:30 am or 2 pm based on your tour-time request. Admissions Information Sessions are only available for groups visiting with students who are in high school. Groups with students in the 8th grade and under are invited to join us for a walking tour of campus.
Please note that all Group Visits:
- Are not offered on weekends
- Are not offered on University Holidays
- Must be requested with 3 weeks notice
- If you are an agency booking on behalf of an organization, day-of contact information is required to book the visit
- Must have one chaperone per 20 students
- Must have a minimum of 15 students attending
- Must be canceled within 48 hours of visit date
Group Visits requests for Fall 2017 will be open late July 2017.
Group Visit Request Form