Belmont's RN to BSN program is CCNE-accredited and provides licensed Registered Nurses with the leadership skills and professional knowledge you need to meet the growing demand for bachelor's prepared nurses in hospitals, clinics, and a variety of health-care settings.
The Baccalaureate, Master's and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs at Belmont University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, (202)887-6791.
Online Program Description
Belmont's RN to BSN program offers all nursing courses and some general education courses in an online cohort format that can be completed in as little as three semesters. New cohorts are admitted every semester, and our convenient and flexible online course options allow you the opportunity to pursue your BSN while balancing family and work -- learn more now.
With Belmont's RN-BSN program, you will:
- Learn effective leadership and management principles in professional nursing practice, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Use research findings to provide evidence-based nursing care in current and future clinical practices.
- Enhance community health nursing skills and strategies.
- Integrate understanding of multiple levels of patient-centered care.
Getting Started is Easy
- Request information about the RN to BSN program
- Request a free transcript evaluation
- Determine your start date and complete the Application Process