BELL Core Courses
What Will You Take, and When . . . ?
- First-Year Seminar (first semester)
- First-Year Writing (first semester)
- Learning Community Courses, aka "links" (second semester)
By 60 Credit Hours (end of sophomore year)
- 1000-level Religion (first of two courses)
- Junior Cornerstone Seminar
- Third-Year Writing (spring semester)
- 3000-level Religion class (second of two courses)
Senior Capstone Seminar (fall, spring, or summer semester depending on college or school – see Senior Capstone Seminar for details).
- Requirements for Capstone in General Education
- Senior Capstone Seminar FAQs
By 128 Credit Hours (end of senior year) You will complete all other General Education 'Human Experience' courses for your respective degree.