Dr. Greg Faulk
Professor of Finance
Email: Dr. Greg Faulk
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Ph.D. - Louisiana State University, Finance
- M.B.A. - Louisiana State University
- B.S. - University of Southwestern Louisiana, Mathematics
- Professor of Finance, Belmont University
- Forensic Economist; Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Ohio
- Research/Teaching Assistant, Department of Finance, Louisiana State University
- Instructor, Department of Management, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Co-founder, Senior Vice President/Cashier, Southeast National Bank
- Owner, Vice-President, Kelly's Kiddie Kare, Inc.
- Assistant Vice-President/ Investments, First Guaranty Bank
- Assistant Vice-President/Data Processing, First Guaranty Bank
- Data Processing Officer, American Bank
- Computer Programmer, Louisiana National Bank
- Cannonier, C., Faulk, G., & Smolira, J. (2014). "The Impact of the Maturity and Source of the Risk-Free Rate in Equity Estimation Under the CAPM,. Journal of Law and Financial Management.
- Faulk, G. K. (in press, 2014). Economic Evaluation of Earnings Capacity Loss in Personal Injury Cases: Issues for Forensic Economists and Implications for Vocational Evaluators. Journal of Forensic Vocational Analysis.
- Renard, S., Faulk, G. K., & Goodrich, P. S. (2013). Network Perspectives on the Relevance of the New Revenue Streams in the Digital Era Music Industry. Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association (MEIEA) Journal.
- Faulk, G. K. (2011). The relation of prerecorded music media format and the U. S. recording industry piracy claims: 1972 - 2009. AABRI Research in Business and Economics Journal.
Dr. Greg Faulk, Professor of Finance, teaches Corporate Finance in the School of Business Administration. His research interests include forensic economics, retirement asset allocation, the financial aspects of the music business industry and finance pedagogy. He is also a forensic economist specializing in the area of human capital valuation.