Dr. Lora Harding
Dr. Lora Mitchell Harding
Assistant Professor of Marketing
E-mail: Dr. Lora Harding
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Ph.D. - Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Marketing
- M.S. - Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Marketing
- B.B.A. - Belmont University, Marketing and Promotions
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, Belmont University
- Consumer Research Manager, The Buntin Group
- Account Executive, The Buntin Group
HONORS & AWARDS
- Invited participant, Doctoral Internationalization Consortium in Marketing, University of Texas at Austin
- Haring Symposium Fellow, Indiana University
- Graduate Fellowship, Northwestern University
Dr. Harding’s research examines how subjective perceptions and feeling states influence consumer judgment and behavior, with a specific emphasis on consumer-brand relationships and persuasion. She has presented her work at the Association for Consumer Research and the Society for Consumer Psychology and currently has papers at various stages of the review process at leading journals in the field.
Harding previously served as an account executive and consumer research manager at The Buntin Group, a full-service advertising agency in Nashville, TN. Her clients included the United Methodist Church (international denomination), Chinet, Odom's Tennessee Pride Sausage, O’Charley’s Restaurants, Tennessee Valley Authority, and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
In addition to her professional experience, Harding received the undergraduate Belmont University Presidential Scholarship and the Northwestern University Graduate Fellowship. She was named Outstanding Business Student of the Year and received the Marketing Award of Excellence from Belmont University in 1999.