To be considered for admission to the M.S. with a major in Audio Engineering program, the applicant must:
- Submit an application including an essay statement of research and professional interests and desired outcomes for participation in the program.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from individuals who are qualified to evaluate the applicant’s potential for successful masters-level graduate work.
- Interview with the Curb College Audio Engineering Graduate Admission Advisory Committee.
- Submit a complete curriculum vitae and/or professional resume.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior regionally accredited college-level work.
- Submit an official GRE score no more than five years old, preferably three years or less.
- Be proficient in the English language.*
- Pay the graduate application fee.
* International applicants from countries in which the official language is not English are required to take either TOEFL or IELTS.