Belmont University’s signature internship program, Belmont East/West, is coordinated by the Office of Interdisciplinary Studies and Global Education and is located in Fidelity 204. Jennifer Shirley, the Belmont East/West Program Coordinator can:
- counsel you about your program options
- assist you with the East/West application process
- advise you of important health and travel safety information
Advising Hours and Appointments
Walk-In Advising Hours, Fidelity 204
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Request an appointment outside of walk-in advising hours here. A response will be sent as soon as possible.
East/West 101's are hour-long sessions that go over the basics, including program offerings, application process, academics, cost and financial aid. East/West 101's are held at the beginning of each semester during the regular academic year. Check back here as well as the campus calendar for specific dates.
Your academic advisor can also be an important resource in exploring how Belmont East/West will fit into your academic plan. Start discussions about study abroad with your academic advisor early in your Belmont career, as this can ensure your ability to go to New York or Los Angeles and fulfill course requirements.