How to Apply
Students must maintain a 2.75 G.P.A. in order to be admitted and to remain in the program (no G.P.A. will be required for admission of first semester freshmen). Beyond maintaining their G.P.A., students must:
* Work with their Engaged Scholars advisor to complete at least five categories of engaged learning
* Sign up for the zero credit seminar each semester
* Present their final portfolio
Students apply to the Engaged Scholars Director to seek this distinction. Meeting the requisites for the program is a three-stage process:
- Download and complete the application. Submit the completed application with essay to the Engaged Scholars Director. Click here to download the Engaged Scholars Application Form (PDF)
- Students will be strongly encouraged to enter the program as early as possible but no later than four semesters prior to graduation.
- Students may transfer in two categories completed at Belmont University or another university and must submit the reflective papers for these categories at the time of application.