Fall: August 1
Spring: November 15
Summer: May 1
- Application Form: Apply Online on the Graduate Admissions webpage by the deadlines listed above.
- Application Fee: You must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee with your application materials.
- Official Transcripts: Request official transcripts from all previous colleges that you have attended by calling your school or ordering them online. We must receive them in the original sealed envelope sent from the colleges. Please allow 4-6 weeks for all official transcripts to be received. Mail transcripts to: Belmont University, Office of Admissions, 1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212.
- Test Scores: Submit GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or MAT (Miller Analogies Test) scores to Belmont. Please allow 4-6 weeks for all test scores to be received. Please enter the Belmont University institution code 1058.
- Recommendations: They are submitted through the online application process.
- Interview: You may receive a call to schedule an interview with the Director of the Master of Arts in Teaching program.
Application Status: Applicants are accepted on a rolling admissions pattern; thus, you will be notified of the admissions committee's decision shortly after the admissions requirements are completed. To check on the status of your application, check your BU4U account.
Tuition Information: Click here to determine your total estimated costs per semester for courses in the Master of Education program.
After being offered admission to Belmont, you must submit a nonrefundable enrollment deposit of $150 ($3,000 for international students) payable to Belmont University which will be applied to the first semester charges.
For questions contact Andrea McClain.