Human Resources

Reporting Work-Related Injuries

The Office of Human Resources is required by the Department of Labor to record and report all work-related injuries. If you are injured performing your job duties, please follow the instructions below:

In the event an injury is so severe that the employee is unable to follow the above steps, call Campus Security at x6911 to get an ambulance for the injured employee. After the injured employee is on the way to the hospital, his or her immediate supervisor should fill out the Employee Injury Report and notify Human Resources.