University Symphony Orchestra,
directed by Dr. Robert Gregg.
- 2 standard orchestral concerts programming masterworks of the symphony and concerto
- a performance with the Belmont choral ensembles on "Christmas at Belmont" nationally televised on PBS
- a performance 'in the pit' with the Opera Theatre
- a special performance at the annual President's Concert.
- participation in the Classical Performers' Concert (the orchestra’s Concerto/Aria concert featuring outstanding soloists in the School of Music)
Any Belmont student is eligible to join the orchestra. An audition is required for participation in the University Symphony Orchestra. The Orchestra offers one hour of ensemble credit.
Rehearsals are on Tuesday/Thursday 3:00-4:20 PM and Friday 2:00-2:50 PM.
For more information, contact (615)460-8109 or email email@example.com.