BruinLink is Belmont's online platform to centralize, organize and advance co-curricular involvement opportunities for Belmont students. Students, faculty and staff can access BruinLink through logging into MyBelmont and clicking on the BL button on the MyBelmont home page.
BruinLink provides: Tools for Managing Co-curricular Involvement
BruinLink provides the following tools to manage student organizations and other departmental needs:
- Customize an organization/program profile with content and graphics.
- Post articles to a campus news ticker and allow commenting on group discussion walls.
- Manage student and staff rosters and fill positions with newly-recruited members.
- Send out e-mail or text messages (SMS) to specific officers, event attendees, or an entire organization/program membership list.
- Promote events through the virtual flyer board that simultaneously includes all posted events on a campus-wide calendar.
- Hold secure online elections for open officer positions.
- Upload lists of students; send out invitations, monitor RSVP status.
- Approve service hours completed by organization/departmental members.
- Store electronic documents, photos, and other files and control who can access them.
- Manage all required forms, applications, etc within organization/program page.
- Assign RSS feeds and QR codes to all programs within pages for easier access and tracking purposes.
- Recognition of individual student achievements (i.e., certifications, training, etc.