Congratulations on your admittance to Belmont University's College of Pharmacy! Here are some resources to help prepare you for beginning your studies with us:
- Submit your $500 enrollment deposit along with your enrollment confirmation form to Belmont Central.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Contact the Office of Student Financial Services with any questions you may have.
- Log on to your BU4U page.
- Get connected with your classmates via Facebook! You will be invited to join the Facebook group once your have submitted your enrollment deposit.
- Take a look at the current Academic Calendar.
- After your enrollment deposit has been paid, you will need to create your MyBelmont account, which is where you will access your university e-mail and conduct your course registration. To create your BIC account, you will need your Student ID number which can be found at the top of your acceptance letter.
- Click here for Course Registration Instructions. Priority registration is open to all new and existing pharmacy students until 11pm on July 11th.
All Pharmacy students must comply with immunization requirements. We retain a copy of each student’s record to verify health and immunization compliance and to satisfy any audit requests from site administrators. These requirements are not only for the health and safety of our students but also for the safety of the patients they will be serving outside of the University.
Background Check and Drug Screening Requirement
The Belmont University College of Pharmacy requires background checks and drug screenings for all students entering the pharmacy program. This is to ensure a safe clinical environment for both students and the public and to meet the contractual requirements of area healthcare facilities. Background checks and drug screenings are administered through PharmCAS.
Lab Coats & Protective Eyeware
A laboratory coat and appropriate protective eyewear are required for participation in various laboratory courses. Students are required to obtain these prior to the first week of school. Students will receive additional instructions during the first week of classes about the type of coat/eyewear that needs to be purchased.
All incoming students are required to create an online portfolio prior to Orientation at RXportfolios.com. This is a secure professional ePortfolio developed for pharmacists and pharmacy students. Your RXportfolio will be used to archive, organize and share your professional accomplishments for not only your scholastic years, but throughout your professional career as well.
- College of Pharmacy Student Manual
- Pharmacy Practice Experience Programs Manual
- Belmont University's Bruin Guide
Student & Professional Pharmacy Organizations
- American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Students in Pharmacy
- Belmont University College of Pharmacy Class Officers
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists (part of TPA: Tennessee Pharmacists Association)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Kappa Psi Fraternity
- Phi Delta Chi Fraternity
- Phil Lambda Sigma
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- Rho Chi
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy