Fall 2014 Freshman Profile
Belmont University is proud to welcome the members of the Class of 2018. These students bring to campus a wide variety of experience and accomplishments, including church leadership roles, student body administration, and athletic team leadership. The data below presents the profile of the entering class:
- Applicants: 5,600
- Admitted: 4,600
- Enrolled: 1,400
48 states and 10 foreign countries are represented with 25 percent of the entering freshmen coming from the state of Tennessee. The map below shows the geographic representation of the entering class.
- ACT Composite middle 50%: 23-29
- SAT Critical Reading and Math middle 50%: 1060-1230
- Their average unweighted cumulative GPA is 3.53.
- 32 percent were in the top 10 percent of their graduating class.
- 61 percent were in the top 25 percent of their graduating class.
Costs for the 2014-2015 Academic Year:
Tuition and Fees: $28,660
Room and Board: $ 10,530