Are you ready to Discover Belmont?
Transfer Days are unique Friday visit days for transfer students and their families to receive a comprehensive look at the university and discover what Belmont has to offer. Prospective students and families are invited to meet some of the people who make Belmont such a special place.
Transfer Days will take place on Friday:
- November 6, 2015
- April 1, 2016
**Registration for November will open August 2015.
Registration for April will open January 2016.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING TRANSFER DAY?
- Tour the campus
- Meet with faculty in your intended major
- Learn about the admissions and financial aid process
- Speak with current students
- Browse the bookstore
- Learn how Belmont students are involved in engaged learning outside of the classroom through study abroad, service learning and student run businesses.
- Learn how to be involved in student activities ranging from University Ministries to student government, and intramurals to music ensembles.
- Determine if Belmont is the place for you!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Click on the “Register for a Transfer Day” link below. You will be directed to your BU4U account. If you do not already have an account, you will be able to create one via the same link. Once you are logged in, click on the Events tab at the top of the page. From here, you can search the date you wish to attend. Clicking on the event will bring you to the registration form.
CHECK IN will begin at 9:00 a.m., and the day will end mid-afternoon. Lunch will be provided. Please note that Nashville is on Central Standard Time.
There is NO COST to attend, and this event is open to students and parents. If you will be staying overnight in Nashville, here are some HOTELS WE RECOMMEND.