Students nearing the completion of their degree requirements must declare the term in which they are seeking to graduate by completing the online Application for Graduation and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar. The online application is available through your My Belmont .
Students must apply for graduation through Banner Web:
- Log in to My Belmont
- Click on Banner Web on the launch pad
- Choose Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Click on Application for Graduation
- Select the current term
- Complete the application
Please note- Select only one degree in the curriculum section unless you are pursuing a second major in a different college or a second degree in a different college.
- Remember to click 'Submit'
- Review your active graduation application
After completing the application, students can view the submitted graduation application by clicking 'View Graduation Applications" link on the Student Records menu in Banner Web. Any changes or questions about the application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several items should be considered when preparing the application:
1. Review general degree, major/minor, and Convocation requirements to ensure eligibility to apply for graduation in a specific term.
2. Submit a completed online Application for Graduation (available through My Belmont) to the Office of the Registrar prior to the deadline for the semester in which you intend to graduate. Application deadlines are posted on the Registrar website as well as in the academic calendar.
3. Your account will be charged a non-refundable application fee (plus any applicable late charges) the first Friday of the term of your intended graduation.
4. The Office of the Registrar reviews every application for graduation to ensure completion of all graduation requirements; only when this process is complete will a student be cleared for graduation.
5. Applications submitted after the deadline will incur an additional non-refundable late fee of $100. Please note: No application submitted after the deadline is guaranteed clearance for graduation; applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
6. Notify your academic advisor that you have applied for graduation.