Students should review the following guidelines for registration:
- Review all course information (e.g. CRN, title, credit hours, days/times, instructor, campus and location) in BannerWeb.
- Verify you are attending the same courses (CRN) you are enrolled. Attendance does not constitute earning academic credit for the course.
- Confirm each course has “registered” listed in the status column.
- If you receive an approval for a class override, the student must register for the course before drop/add ends. Academic departments and the instructors cannot register students in classes.
- Check total registered credit hours and class schedule to verify enrollment in the course.
- Do not register for a course requirement that has already been satisfied.
- Full time enrollment for undergraduates is minimum of 12 credit hours. Graduates may refer to their academic program for minimum required hours for full time enrollment.
- View student account for semester charges and balance through BannerWeb. Contact Student Financial Services at 615-460-6403 or email questions.
- Registration in the class is required to access Blackboard; however, it cannot be used to register for courses. Email questions if unable to view Blackboard for a class.
- Check your Belmont pop account for official notices and communications from academic and administrative offices. (For example: registration, payment due/student account and graduation)