Important message regarding spring 2017 transcripts: Transcripts requiring final grades and/or a degree posted for the spring 2017 semester and May 2017 graduation should not be ordered prior to May 10, 2017. Ordering a transcript prior to this date may result in incomplete transcript information and require the reordering of the transcript at an additional cost.
Belmont University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. You can opt to receive these services when ordering a transcript online:
- Send a transcript by electronic pdf (students from 2000 and later), mail, fax, or hold for pick up
- Receive a text message once the order is processed
- Receive an email notification once the transcript is sent or ready for pick up
- Track the status of your order
- Upload up to two documents that require completion by the Office of the Registrar
- Alumni/former students may authorize their request by signing a paperless consent form
- Payment is not charged until the transcript order is processed
Transcript ordering fee is $5.00 per copy
Standard processing time is 2-5 business days upon receipt of the transcript order. Allow an additional week for processing transcripts at the beginning and end of the semester (during the months of August, December and May). Transcript requests are processed in the sequential order received. Transcript fees cannot be billed to your Belmont account. Standard delivery options are electronic pdf, mail, fax or hold for pick up at Belmont Central. The following information is required to order a transcript online:
- A valid major credit card or debit card
- An email account
- Provide a paperless/electronic or paper consent form if you do not have an active Belmont student account.
To order an official Belmont transcript and remit payment:
- Log into https://my.belmont.edu/
- Select Personal Records on the left menu
- Click the National Student Clearinghouse link
- Choose Order or track a transcript
- Current students are not required to complete a consent form with the National Student Clearinghouse when ordering a transcript through their 'My Belmont' account.
To obtain an unofficial copy of your Belmont transcript: (No transcript fee to access an unofficial transcript through BannerWeb)
- Log into https://my.belmont.edu/
- Select 'BannerWeb' button under the LaunchPad
- Click 'Student Services and Financial Aid'
- Choose 'Student Records'
- Select 'Academic Transcript'
To order an official copy of your transcript and remit payment, click National Student Clearinghouse.
Belmont employees may order their official copy by selecting National Student Clearhinghouse.
All obligations with the university such as account holds must be resolved before a transcript order is honored.
Federal law requires that all transcript requests must be signed by the student. A designated person provided on a filed FERPA form does not authorize a third party to order a transcript on behalf of the student.
If you request to delay processing a transcript order until grades are posted or the degree is awarded, do not submit an order more than 30 days prior to the end of the term.
Optional Express Delivery Fees for paper transcripts: (Costs in addition to the transcript order fee)
- Express 3 business day delivery service within the US is $25.00
- Express 2 business day delivery service within the US is $30.00
- Overnight next business day within the US is $50.00
- Express 5-7 business day to Mexico/Canada/International delivery is $85.00
Questions about ordering a transcript online? Click transcript ordering help.
Questions about your transcript? Email your transcript question to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-460-6619.