Policies and Contracts
All full-time, undergraduate, degree-seeking, unmarried students (without children residing with them) are eligible to live in campus housing.
Belmont University requires all full-time, undergraduate students and incoming full-time, undergraduate transfer students with fewer than 60 credit hours by the start of the fall semester to live in campus housing unless the students is:
1) 21 years of age or over by the first day of classes in August;
2) married and/or has children residing with him/her; OR
3) lives with parents, legal guardians, grandparents, or siblings over the age of 25 while attending Belmont.
All exemption requests must be approved through the Residence Life Office.
Belmont University Expectations and Policies.
There are a few documents you should be familiar with prior to living on campus:
- Housing Occupancy Agreement 2014-15- terms and conditions for living on campus
- Housing and Meal Plan Rates 2014-15
- Handbook for Residential Living & A Guide to Living and Learning 2013-14 - outlines University expectations and policies for a successful on campus experience