« Belmont home

Hazard Communication

Small repairs or routine-maintenance safety hazards (such as light bulb replacement or a loose floor tile, etc.) should be handled by turning in a Facilities Management Services Work Order. This order can be found be logging onto my.Belmont.edu, clicking on the Campus Services tab, then clicking on the Facilities Management Services link.

Those hazards that would require significant financial and employee resources to repair or replace should be reported through your office or departmental chain-of-command to the Senior Leadership member to whom your office reports.

Safety hazards involving improperly functioning equipment; non-compliance with established safety policies by employees, students, or vendors; and/or improvements needed in safety practices or policies should be reported to your immediate supervisor or the office responsible for the policy.