|Fall: March 1|
|Graduate Teaching Assistantships: February 1|
In order to better serve our students, we are only accepting applications for fall semesters, and no longer offer spring or summer admission.
- Application Form: Apply Online on the Graduate Admissions webpage by the March 1st deadline.
- Application Fee: You must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee with your application materials. If you are applying online, you will pay this fee online via credit/debit card or e-check prior to submitting your application.
- Official Transcripts: You must have an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0. Request official transcripts from all previous colleges you have attended by calling your school or ordering them online. You must submit these in the original sealed envelope sent from the colleges. Please allow 4-6 weeks for all official transcripts to be received. Please note, we do not accept electric copies of transcript
- Official TOEFL scores as applicable for an international student and other pertinent paperwork must be submitted.
- Recommendation form: Have two people (non-relatives who have knowledge of your job or university experiences) complete a Recommendation Form. Online forms will be made available to your references through your online application. The form is required to complete the application. All references will be notified via email of the Recommendation form.
- Resume: Upload a current resume through the online application
- Letter: In 600 words or less, complete the professional aspiration stating your purpose for applying to the program on the online application.
- Only your Transcripts and test scores should be sent directly to the Belmont University Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Interview: Applicants being considered for admission will be issued an invitation for an on-campus interview, and will be required to schedule a date and time with the selection committee and faculty before final approval.
Send MSA application materials to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
1900 Belmont Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37212-3757
Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA):
To apply for graduate teaching assistantship, complete the GTA Application, as well as, all application steps listed for regular MSA admission. When applying for a GTA position, you must have both (GTA and MSA) applications completed and submitted by February 1. Please send only your GTA application to:
Dr. Patrick Schneider
Department of Sport Science
1900 Belmont Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37212
Application Status: To check on the status of your application or to ask a question about the Admissions process, you can email email@example.com. Sport Administration will be accepting applications based on the schedule listed above. Due to the volume of applications received, it is strongly recommended that all materials are submitted no later than two weeks prior to admissions deadlines. Final approval for admission to the program will be determined by the Sport Administration Admissions Committee.
- Health Form:When you have been accepted to the MSA program, you have sent your enrollment fee, then you must submit the on-line health form to complete your admissions process.
- Tuition Information: Click here to determine your total estimated costs per semester for courses in the Sport Administration program.