The staff of Health Services would like to welcome you. The clinic provides primary care services with an emphasis on wellness and prevention. Treatment includes routine and travel vaccines, allergy injections, care for acute illnesses and injuries, and referrals to outside providers.
Belmont University requires that all students submit a completed Belmont University Medical History Form, Immunization Record, and verification of health insurance by the end of your Foundations session.
Vaccinations and/or individual assistance to complete required forms can be scheduled in Health Services during Foundations by calling 615-460-5506.
Please book your appointment prior to Foundations. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have about our services, referral to specialists, or specific health concerns.
Completing the Medical History and Immunization Forms
These are housed within Health Services’ secure online portal in MyBelmont.
- Sign into MyBelmont with your username and password.
- Select Personal Records from the menu on the left.
- Select Student Health Form to open the portal.
- Answer every question in the Medical History and submit it.
- Complete the Immunization Record from your own vaccine records and submit it.
- Submit a paper copy of your immunization records and a front/back copy of your insurance card to one of the below:
- Mail to Health Services, 1900 Belmont Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37212
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to Health Services at 615-460-6131.
IMPORTANT: Medical History Form and Immunization Record must be completed and all documentation received to avoid a registration Hold.
Paperwork and documentation help
Immunization records: Students will need their childhood immunization records to complete the Immunization Record. If the student no longer has a copy of them, the records can be obtained from their primary provider, the health department, a high school, or previous university.
Current requirements for all students include:
- Tetanus or TDap booster within 10 years
- Two Measles, Mumps, & Rubella vaccinations for those born after 1956 (or positive blood tests)
- Three doses of Hepatitis B (or positive blood test)
- Meningococcal vaccine for students living in the dorm
- Two doses of chickenpox vaccine, or a positive blood test, or provider documented date of the disease
- TB skin test only if warranted (see the Health Form)
Specialty Requirements for Health Science Programs
Students in College of Health Science programs may have additional requirements; please speak to your advisor for details.