The Belmont University Pharmacy is uniquely positioned to serve the prescription and over-the-counter needs of students, faculty, staff and neighbors of the Belmont community.
Conveniently located inside the front doors of McWhorter Hall in Room 106 and adjacent to Health Services, the full-service pharmacy is staffed at all times by a licensed pharmacist who will not only ensure the quality and safety of your prescription, but protect your privacy as well.
At Belmont University Pharmacy, you will find a full array of services including:
- Traditional prescription filling—we can fill virtually any prescription.
- Easy to transfer your prescriptions—just tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. Call us at 615.460.6040 to get started.
- Accepting all major insurance plans including CVS-Caremark, CIGNA, Aetna, BlueCross, United, Humana, and hundreds more.
- Professional counseling on prescription and over-the-counter products
- Automatic payment plan with credit/debit card
- Pay with BruinBucks and/or Declining Points
- A wide selection of drugstore basics at value prices, including soap, shampoo, deodorant, snacks, beverages, and much more.