The Belmont University Pharmacy is uniquely positioned to serve the prescription and over-the-counter needs of students, faculty, staff and neighbors of the Belmont community.
Conveniently located inside the front doors of McWhorter Hall in Room 106 and adjacent to Health Services, the full-service pharmacy is staffed at all times by a licensed pharmacist who will not only ensure the quality and safety of your prescription, but protect your privacy as well.
Scope of Services
At Belmont University Pharmacy, you will find a full array of services including:
- Traditional prescription filling and compounding services with automatic refill available
- Prescription Transfer Form
- Professional counseling
- Proper use of medications
- Advice on over-the counter items such as cold & cough
- Smoking cessation
- Diabetes control
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Accepting over 300 insurance carriers (exception Cigna)
- Discount pricing on many generic drugs
- Automatic payment plan with credit/debit card
- Personal care products, vitamins, sun-care items and much more!