Belmont University partners with Strategic Marketing Affiliates to manage the university’s licensing program and to establish a foundation for promoting and protecting the use of all institutional marks.
Belmont University’s art sheets may be found here:
NOTE: Some discoloration may occur if documents are opened in Preview or other non-Adobe programs. Should this problem occur, follow these steps:
- Right-click the image.
- Select SAVE LINKED FILE AS (or browser-specific command)
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the document in either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
Students, faculty and staff may download institutional marks by accessing their account on myBelmont or by emailing the Office of University Marketing and Special Initiatives.
If you are using myBelmont, please follow these steps:
- login to your account.
- go to the campus services tab in the navigation bar.
- scroll to University Marketing>>Belmont Logos.
- follow the directions for download.
For specific questions regarding Belmont’s licensing program or to become a Belmont licensee, please contact Tony Johnson at 317.829.5690 or send him an email.