A student you know may be eligible for a scholarship to Belmont University.
Two full-tuition Rose Park Scholarships are awarded each year. In some years, additional half-tuition scholarships are awarded.
Prospective freshmen must:
- Complete application for admission by the Dec. 1 priority deadline for merit scholarship consideration.
- Meet scholarship/residency criteria to be automatically considered. Recipients will be notified in mid-February.
- Complete a college prep curriculum with above-average grades/standardized test scores/class rank and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Reside in Nashville Metro Council Districts 17, 19 and parts of 18. (Highest consideration will be given to those students who live in closest proximity to E.S. Rose Park, enrolled in free/reduced meal program, and meet the scholarship criteria.)
- Submit the FAFSA by March 1 to be considered for additional need-based financial assistance.
- Maintain a 2.75 minimum cumulative grade point average at Belmont to renew scholarships.
For more information, call (615) 460-6785 or visit www.belmont.edu/sfs.