Our vision is to be a strategic resource for Belmont University by offering broadly focused human resources services using an effective, fair and compassionate approach.
|We invite you to use our Web pages to learn more about what it means to be part of the Belmont community!|
Already employed at Belmont? Use the following links for important HR information:
- Open Position Listings for Faculty and Staff - Click on the link - jobs.belmont.edu
- Hiring Process and Resources
- Workers' Compensation
- Training and Organizational Development
- Policies, Guidelines, and Handbooks
- My Belmont Home Page
- 2013 Holiday Schedule
- Insurance & Benefit Contact Information
- PeopleAdmin - Click the link for information and training about Belmont Jobs Online or call the Office of Human Resources.
- How to update your personal and emergency contact information in MyBelmont.
- Click on the Forms page for the catastrophic leave donation or request for help forms.
- HR Forums - this school year's forums are listed
- Protecting Minors On Campus Policy information and training