Skip to main content
Belmont University logo

Important Information

Student Financial Services (615) 460-6403

Please review all the information on your student account. If you are expecting financial aid and it is not reflected on your student account, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (615) 460-6403 or send us an email with your questions to .

Monthly Payment Plan

Our monthly payment plan is administered through Nelnet. If you would like to enroll in a payment plan or have questions about your payment plan, please contact Nelnet directly at (800) 609-8056 visit their website at

Adding an Authorized User
  • Students will need to start the process by logging into their MyBelmont account
  • Next, click on the “Student Account/Make Payment” button in the middle of the home page. This will direct you to the payment portal.
  • On the payment portal home page, click “Authorized Users”
  • Click on “Add Authorized User” and then type in the authorized user’s email address
  • Select the viewing settings for the authorized user
  • Click “Continue” and then click “I Agree”
  • You can click “Print Agreement” to print a copy for your records or click “Continue” to finish the process
  • Once the authorized user has been added by the student, the authorized user will receive an email with their password and instructions.
  • Authorized users log in here. For the first login, use the e-mail address and password from the login instructions that were e-mailed to the authorized user. Immediately after the first login, the authorized user will create a new password to use for future logins.
Residence Hall Charges

If you have specific questions regarding residence halls or meal plans, please contact the Office of Residence Life at or (615) 460-5802.

Bruin Bucks

If you wish to purchase Bruin Bucks after the drop/add period is closed, please stop by Belmont Central, located in the Gabhart Student Center, or call (615) 460-5402 and they can assist you with purchasing the additional Bruin Bucks.

Holds/Financial Obligations

If a student has any financial obligation to Belmont University, the student will not be allowed to register for any subsequent semester or reserve housing until the account is paid in full. Belmont reserves the right to withhold the diploma and official transcript from students with delinquent accounts.